Creative Space Southern Highlands will be hosting a free face to face course offered by South West Sydney Recovery College.
Six topics will be presented from 10:00am - 2:30pm on the following dates:
- Monday 28th February - Navigating the Mental Health System
- Monday 7th March - Exploring Grief and Loss
- Monday 14th March - Exploring Depression
- Monday 21st March - Exploring Bipolar
- Monday 28th March - Exploring Alcohol, Drug Use and Wellbeing
- Monday 4th April - Exploring Personality Disorders
What to bring: Own drinks, snacks and lunch (the venue is a short walk to local shops).
Who is eligible: The course is open to people with a lived experience of mental health challenges, carers (e.g. friends/family) or service providers within South Western Sydney.
Covid-19 Face-to-face Requirements:
- Mask wearing is a requirement at the venue.
- QR Codes sign in may be required.
- It is a responsibility of students to complete a Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) at home prior to attending any face to face training.
- Please view our COVID-Safe Conditions of Entry for more information and all other requirements.
For further details and to enrol please click here.